Membrane Filtration

A well-arranged process conduction which infact work without the addition of chemicals. Membrane technology is a generic term for separation processes. With membrane filters, filtration mainly occurs on the filter surface. Particles, which are larger than the normal pore size, remain on the filter, smaller particles pass through it unless other interactions gets retained in them.

They are used to separate colloids, Suspended particles and molecules from liquids. Thus feed flow is divided into two streams a filtrate stream, and a highly concentrate stream.

Membrane systems with its filtration can be managed in either dead-end flow or cross-flow. The purpose of the optimization of the membrane techniques is the achievement, which is of the highest possible production for a long period of time, with acceptable pollution levels.
Membrane Filtration Membrane Filtration Reviewed by vonteity on 4:03 AM Rating: 5

3 comments:

Arlo said...

Hi suresh: I came here looking for information on ice fishing shelter and found your post on Membrane Filtration. Although it's not quite the information I was looking for, I appreciate the chance to have a read. I'll definately be checking back in. I'm off to look for more resources for ice fishing shelter. If you have any more great suggestions, please post them here and I'll come back to check. Thanks again!

Arlo said...

I was thinking suresh, I was checking out sources of info on ice fishing equipment and I stumbled across your post about Membrane Filtration that you have a great site here. I'm personally working hard at developing an online business around ice fishing equipment and I'd like to share this site with some of my own subscribers. Thanks for letting me stop by suresh...I'll be back.

Arlo said...

Holy smokes!!! I've been trying all day to find little know sources of "real" people online with thoughts and ideas about ice fishing shanty. I stumbled on to your porst about Membrane Filtration and although it's not exactly what I was looking for, it certainly caught my attention. I'm personally building a resource for ice fishing shanty and hope you might stop by and check it out when you have a chance...let me know your thoughts. I'll be sure to send people this way as well. Thanks suresh...Cheers!

Powered by Blogger.